Have you tried search engine optimization on your own, only to be overwhelmed by graphs, pie charts and a lot of statistics that seem like they're in a foreign language?
Or maybe you've tried a different route, only to receive a monthly report with no explanation of what it means.
You've probably even gotten phone calls or emails "guaranteeing #1 ranking" on Google. But how do these so-called experts live up to that claim without completing comprehensive analytics on your entire website first?
To really understand SEO strategies, it's important to realize that Google incorporates over 500 new algorithms every year. Do you really have the time to keep up with all those changes and run your business at optimal performance? That's where Raise the Rank comes in.
Our guarantee includes long-term success, not a one-time ranking that you lose with the next algorithm change. Here are the key factors we analyze as part of our quality service to you:
- Content must be unique and rich.
- Quality backlinks must come from reputable sources and referring domains.
- Website is optimized for mobile and desktop.
- Pages load fast but above the fold on mobile.
- Using the new AMP Project to keep you at the top of the Google priority lists.
- Site issues that need to be resolved.
- Robust social media activity to keep your Google rankings high.
- Off-site content that supports your site.
Your Unique Campaign
After we perform our initial site analysis, we'll set up a web meeting with
you to establish goals, determine the plan that fits your needs, quote you
a price and then get started on your unique, organic SEO strategy and campaign.
But we don't just leave you guessing how you're doing after that first meeting. At Raise the Rank, we don't overwhelm you with stats or meaningless reports. We set aside a scheduled time every month for our SEO specialist, Chuck, to talk with you on a personal level to discuss your campaign. At your meeting, he'll:
- Go over your weekly reports with you.
- Give you real-time assessments.
- Show you the progress your campaign has made.
- Discuss the goals of the campaign.
- Answer any questions you have.
So, ready to get optimized? Contact us now to set up your Raise the Rank campaign for success.